Friday, February 1, 2008

I so HATE Fergie! Read first before cursing..

TGIF!!!

I'm so excited for this weekend as some friends are planning to go snow boarding this Sunday at the Poconos! Yes!!! Time to put my thermal panties, I mean briefs! hahahaha

Anyway, I have a question guys. Did this ever happen to you? Like you start hating a guy or a girl simply for being the bf or the gf of your ultimate big time crush??? It sucks big time, right? Like this Stacy (Fergie) Ferguson! I "hate" her! She stole my honeypie-bukopie Josh Duhamel from my loving arms. They recently got engaged btw as you probably know by now. Fergie's romance with Josh (first name basis, you see that? hahaha) is quite KINKY too! You want to know why? This fergalicious so delicious star admitted that Josh dances for her in private, wearing some interesting costumes! Also, Josh bought Fergie some thigh-high boots that are made of leather! Josh certainly learned those stripping skills from yours truly and we have a sex tape...*wink*

So yeah, I hate her being Josh's honey bunny! And I don't care if she's nice or kind or a good singer. I hate her!

Come on guys, sometimes no matter how kind and nice the person is, you still hate 'em! Why? Because in your eyes, you see them as this slutty-boyfriend/girlfriend-stealer-bitch! No shit, I'm right!!!

So think about this over the weekend - who do you hate for being with the person you so like and perhaps love??? I bet you'll have plenty of names in your list!!!!

P.S.

I know a little bit about witchcraft and I know some witches and sorcerers too. Let's just call them Cathy and Sheila! All you need is a strand of hair to put a hex or curse on the person that "stole" your potential boytoy or girltoy... So contact me...bwahahahahahaha

Hugs,

Morrise

2 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

im officially naming myself your no.1 avid reader! :)

Demi Moore - but she didnt exactly stole him, he was still on the rebound from our break-up. bwahahaha!

Kate Middleton - "why oh why Wills?!" She went to St.Andrew's; i didnt and that's just it. Otherwise, it would have been me all over the www and not photos of her fat face, bulging figure and fashion disasters. I was a bit mean but well; the truth hurts!

Amie Bice - Amie who?! Looks even way older than her age. Sheeessshhhh Wentworth!

Paris Hilton - i love and hate Paris. But for reasons such as Adrian Grenier, Jared Leto, Colin Farell and that my bf find her attractive, i decided that i hate her more.


So, Morrise, what hex shall we put on them? hahaha! *wink*

xx said...

OMG!

You nailed all those girls! Screw them!

Hex? Hmmmm I'm thinking of covering their face with growing finger nails? eeeewwwww!

What do u think?
hugs