Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Public Display of Affection - PDA: my 2 cents

Comment ca va Mon ami???

I'll be the first to admit that I am a touchy person. I love hugging my friends, kissing 'em, holding their hands, etc. (You twisted mind, I am not a street maniac like you!!!) Having said that and by the virtue of deduction, one can say that I'm pretty much the same toward the person I'm dating. However, I AM NOT! So TOUGH LUCK to my hundreds of admirers out there - NO PDA moments for us...hahahaha

Hands off please...

I gotta tell you that I feel a lil uncomfortable seeing couples place their hands in each others lap. You know what I'm sayin? This happens a lot during lunch, dinner, merienda at Ka Mameng's carenderia...hahahaha.. I just think that it's so close to "the package". I really don't know why but I do feel uncomfortable. And if you ever wanna flip me out, add rubbing your bf or gf's lap! I'm not saying it's wrong or whatever but hey, different strokes for different folks!

HHWW - Holding Hands While Walking (I love pinoys, they love to abbreviate phrases... so cute, amazing, fabulous, excellent, fantastic, churva!)

Ok, this is something I think is generally okay PROVIDED that couples DO NOT OVER DO IT!!! Some couples make it appoint to let the whole wide universe know that they are NOT SINGLE by swinging their locked-hands all the way to the sky while walking. Please!!!! Ok, fine you have a bf or a gf and I'm single! Big freakin deal! I remember a couple that never fails to irritate me every god forsaken morning back in Singapore and for some unfortunate reason I see them every morning in the bus stop. What irritates me is this. The guy wraps not just his hand but his whole arm to his gf's arm like his arm has no bones due to some calcium deficiency related diseases and what was left was just muscles and ligaments - like that of a snake. I am telling you my friends, Cathy and Sheila, can attest to this! Guys, do it in a subtle way and it will look sweet and sincere.

Keys me out of the bearded barley! (See Music Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leW9nn8ZCAM) I meant KISS me!

I can lose my sanity telling you so many things about kissing and PDA. And if I ever do, please send me to Britney's psychiatrist, will you? I swear to God if I see a friend of mine making out and kissing in public, I will tell them exactly this: "Do you know how many millions and millions of bacteria there are in your saliva? And by now you probably have ingested a potentially dangerous amount of unicellular endosporic pathogenic microorganisms that are a major cause of human death and diseases such as but not limited to diptheria, syphilis, leprocy, tuberculosis, cholera, anthrax etc.??? Let's see if they still have the powers to continue doing whatever they were doing after hearing this! hahahaha! Ok guys before I go further, I'm talking about TONGUE-TO-TONGUE kissing so relax! I mean kissing you bf/gf/fb on the cheek, lips, forehead, armpit is fine just no TONGUE action. And if there comes a time that you find yourself almost into doing it, just picture out my heavenly face with a megaphone placed in your ear and shouting those every word I said above. How about that? And do the hospitality industry a favor - get a room! Who knows both of you might get lucky and in the process produce the finest gene combination that the world could ever have thru a love child. *wink*

No Hitting Below The Belt!

Everybody stand please then Honorable Judge Judy comes in and asks everyone to sit down!

Court of Justice Case #69: The male population VS the people of the world
Court of Justice Case Description: The male population charged with ASS grabbing.
Court of Justice Case Summary: Males are accused grabbing asses while walking around the city.
Court of Justice Verdict: GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt!
Court of Justice Sentence: Amputation of both left and right arm.

Grabbing asses and butts in public is SO not cool! It's so wrong and inappropriate. I have seen these happen tons of times! And what's so peculiar about it is it happens in city streets while you are doing your typical lazy walk. What the F??? I mean grabbing asses or butts in the bedroom is a different story, even spanking is! Oh man by all means please grab and spank in the bedroom! But come on now, while walking and in public? And by the way, I'm not talking about grabbing the belt loop, I'm really talking about ASSES! You know asses right? Those round sometimes flat, those sagging sometimes bubble like part of your body...hahaha. If I see you guys doing it or letting your bf/gf/fb do it to you, you will get some real spanking from me! I bet you'd like that!

This is my 2 cents, what's yours?

HUGS,

Morrise

2 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I repeat- No overdoing of PDA PUHHLEASEEE! A quick kiss &/or hug is fine, anything more than that is ridiculous! MEN; you must know how to respect your partner and WOMEN; have some decency, dont let yourself look easy and cheap just because your bf cant afford a room! We dont need to see a tonsil check and we definitely dont want a preview of your DVD/VCD scandal in the making!

Anonymous said...

there's always a room for romance! display of affection in public is not sweet for me, and not sexy - not at all, but dirrty... so, with this good article about being an anti-PDA, i think it's safe to say that my morrise one of the sweetest and sexiest doll on earth! :)