Monday, January 21, 2008

Polls, Music and Articles You'll love...


Hello folks!

I am trying to customize my page by adding up some elements like polls, music box (I choose the artist since this is my page hahahaha) and some articles about anything that I think will interest you...


Since I love my readers, I will be updating these elements constantly so that you'll have the best blog-reading experience of your life!


Well, what are you waiting for??? Grab the mouse, look for the poll and use some brain cells and answer my current poll!!!


For the music box and link, I will update this on a daily basis. And of course just like American Idol which by the way had it's first episode last Tuesday in the City of Brotherly Love - Philadelphia (I so love it!!! Hahahahaha), you'll get the chance to VOTE for the artist of the day or the week or the month or the year or the decade or the century... STOP IT (Have you heard Britney's weird British accent, uggghhh Bloody psycho!!!). You can email me or place a comment on this blog (hello??? where else are you supposed to comment??? duh!!!!)


More to come for you folks...


Hugs,


Morrise
Note: Photo attached was taken last Thursday Jan. 17... Want some snow, take it all with you... We don't want 'em... hahahaha




0 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT: