Saturday, January 26, 2008

Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton: why I hate/love 'em!

Hola mi amigos!

I was walking my dog, snickers, this morning at Clark Park which is two blocks away from my apartment when I bumped into an old friend which I haven't seen for God knows how long. As usual, you have your "what's up" and "what's goin on with you" kinda talk. Along our catching up moment, she started asking me about what I think of Britney Spears and the things going on in her life. I thought to myself: DO I LOOK LIKE RYAN SEACREST OF E? Well, to be honest I thought I was better looking than Ryan Seacrest...(WARNING: VIOLENT REACTIONS are not allowed while reading my blogs!). Anyway, so i gave her my 2 cents about Britney.

After snickers peed and pood and on my way back to my apartment, I decided to blog about Britney AND LINDSAY and PARIS on why I hate/love them... hahahaha... Here you go.

1. Paris Hilton


LOVE: For one thing, she knows a thing or two about fashion. Love those stilettos baby!
HATE: I hate her for having those, hmmmm, i find it hard to say it... those great legs!!!! I HATE YOU! (Talk about sour graping)
LOVE: I love her for showing the world the beauty of her sex tape. Her cute bf's pee pee and her cute bra and undies.
HATE: I hate her for having sets of cute and hunky bf - remember the Tommy Hilfiger model, the guy with the name Paris Latsis, Jason Shaw and Stavros Niarchos (the heir to a shipping tycoon) to name a few... Paris, if you need some help to handle those boys, I'm just a phone call away...
LOVE: I love her expression: "That's Hot..." And by the way highway: she applied for a trademark for that expression!!!! Damn, why didn't I think of that??!!!???? Mine will be: "That's hotness...." sounds similar??? I don't care
HATE: She published a book called: Confessions of a Heiress... Imagine that - a blond girl has a published book, while a brunette girl like me is still writing things in a blogsite... hahahaha



Whatever people say about Paris, it doesn't matter. I'm telling you the girl is here to stay... I deserve a discounted rate at Waldorf Astoria!!!

2. Lindsay Lohan

I don't have anything to say about this girl. I don't like her at all. She's doomed! Rehab became her middle name! 'Nough said!!!!

3. Hit me baby one more time girl!!!! Britney Spears!

LOVE: She made my high school year fun! hahahaha... hit me baby one more time? remember?
HATE: She broke Justin Timberlake's heart and I quote him: "Something happened... Something very bad happened..." To Britney: How dare you! To Justin: Come to mommy, i'll take care of you!!! hahaha
LOVE: She got back into her senses by divorcing Kevin Federline a.k.a. gold digger-trying hard to be rapper- self-deluded asshole! Finally, you did something right!!!!!!
HATE: That she even married, what's his name again, oh Kevin Federline. Duh???
LOVE: She made me feel good about my body after seeing her in the VMA 2007 dancing like a bloated bull frog...hahaha not to forget lip synching and forgetting the lyrics of her own song...hahaha
HATE: That nobody told her that she shouldn't wear a "bra-top" and a skimpy shorts for the VMA... lol

What do u think guys?

Time to take a shower and pretty up for P's birthday...

Hugs,
Morrise

5 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

omg! was i the one who wrote this? haha! dahrlin' we got the same love/hate for them! well, well, the three should be proud - "to be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated (by morrise and vanna) is to achieve distinction."

Anonymous said...

omg! was i the one who wrote this? haha! dahrlin' we got the same love/hate for them! well, well, the three should be proud - "to be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated (by morrise and vanna) is to achieve distinction."

xx said...

To vannaliciouz:

guys: this girl has the most flawless skin evah!!!!! not to forget her amazing taste in fashion...

love this amiga!

muahugs and miss you tons!

much love darling!
Morrise

Anonymous said...

ditto! :)

i would have to add ADRIAN GRENIER to why i HATE Paris...

i also love Paris & Britney for their music videos (the singing part im not really decided yet) and i hope they just stick to that and not do any more movies! :P

xx said...

to lara croft:

Jeeezzzz, why did i miss him! He's a hottie indeed!!!

You know what you're right. Their Music Videos are great! Excellent concepts!

However, they missed one thing - YOU! You should be in their videos to add some more sexiness in it! hahahaha