Monday, January 21, 2008

You're gonna LOVE me...


Mabuhay! Hello! Hallo! Goedendag! Bonjour! Ahoj! Namaste! Hola! Ciao! Salaam! Sawa dee-krap! Ni Hao!


Finally! After procrastinating for God knows how long, I am ready to share my thoughts about anything and everything to the beautiful people of the world. And when I say anything and everything, you can bet you A** that it's going to be anything from the hair in your armpit to the the president wannabes; from Britney Spears Saga to hmmm still Britney Spears Endless Saga; from how to increase the size of your peepee, to how to increase your income and the list goes on and on and on....Okay, you can stop here.


As a starter, let me introduce myself to you. Drum roll please...
I am sure You're gonna LOVE me...(jennifer hudson version please)You can call me Morrise - here's the kicker: My name is pronounced this way: Say the name Maurice(Mawreees) and instead of saying MAW (Mau) you drop the letter W and just say Mo not MOW. (I can tell you are saying my name...good job!) The emphasis is in reeeess. So you have to say my name fast as if you are being chased by a friend of yours whom you still owe some money to carrying a shotgun. Whatever! Just call me whatever you like to call me.


Anyway, going back to my much awaited world premiere, I meant the launch of my blog site, I am a witty guy with a big heart looking for someone who will laugh at my quips and has an even bigger heart than I do. I moved to Philly from SG & London May of 2006. I hope to make friends and find the yin to my yang... so to speak. Raised by a loving Asian family, I can pour on the Oriental charm when it behooves me to do so which is most of the time.


I am generally sane minus the occasional hypoglycemic tantrum. Scientifically trained yet artistically inclined. Musically right-brained. A stubborn egalitarian. A perfectionist. A people-pleaser. Animated one minute and pensive the next. Naive and oblivious. My sleeve is where my heart is. A big daydreamer; often caught zoned out and staring into space. Introspective and calculated. Possess a certain maturity well beyond my years, but manage to keep my inner child intact. Very playful and at times mildly naughty, but always affectionate. Modest, respectful, chivalrous. Not nearly as tough as I let on, in reality I'm mild-mannered and a huge cuddle-bum. Always in need of comic relief. My sense of humor errs on goofy and sarcastic, but always in jest and never to the detriment of other people's feelings. Soft-spoken and never confrontational but WILL NOT put up with any form of violence. Overprotective of people I love.Exhibit this deceptive layer of confidence but truth be told, I'm absolutely terrified of men. - NOTE: this was taken from my match.com, myspace and friendster account description... hahahaha


Enough about me. Let's talk about something else. How about Sex? Love? Celebrities? Money? Elections? Gossips? Anti-wrinkle cream? Boob Job? Nose Job? Did I mention SEX? hahahaha


Ok Folks, time to keep the ball rollin!


As they say it in spanish... Bueno... Adios mi Amigo...


Much Love,

Morrise

6 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Unknown said...

hi morrisse! would u believe i was smiling all throughout while i was reading ur blog, kulit! nice pic u got there by the way ;)

littlepiranha said...

hi morrise!!

it's been a long time.. hmm, it seems that you're into writing as well.. good for you (us) haha! keep 'em coming.. i'll be a glad reader! ^^*

jazzy

Anonymous said...

hi morisse..nice blog!such a long time and i know ull go a long long way..gud luck on your future blogs!

Anonymous said...

morrise!!! keep it coming! ayan ha.. binasa ko.. i'm a fan... mwah mwah! i miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

hey morrise! nice blog! i had fun reading your posts! looking forward to more! =)

Ate Ann (soon-to-be-mrs.cruz!)

xx said...

son-to-be-mrs.cruz,

thank you for visiting my page!

i am excited for your wedding day!!!!

please pro-create right away... need more beautiful babies!!!!

hahahaha

morrise