Wednesday, January 23, 2008

10 Things I Like about Heath Ledger - I lied Just 5 Things - Lazy


Hello you all!


I feel like I'm Michelle Williams today (hahahaha...) - So down and devastated. Or shall I say Jake Gyllenhaal as Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain. Whatever works for me. You know I'm bisexual (and then there were thunders!!!!!)


Have you guys seen 10 Things I hate About You? I like it but I'm not so crazy about it. It's ok in short. Today, It's not 10 things I HATE but 5 things I LIKE ABOUT MY EX-BF Heath Ledger... (OMG, the earth is shaking...)


1. The guy knew how to act. At least comparing him to hmmm lemme think, Keanu Reeves!!! Has he ever been decent in a film? I just cannot think of a single instance of quality acting. Even the one film everyone loves (The Matrix) suited him only because the main character was a wet fish. Sorry Keanu - you suck!


2. The I-Don't-Think-I'm-Good-Looking Attitude. Sure, he doesn't have the most perfect, most chiseled, model-looking face but hey, the guy has sex appeal that makes him goodlooking. And what's so sexy about it is that he doesn't know that he is sexy. Love those kind of guys. Wait a sec, drooling, drooling...


3. He is not greedy for senseless motion picture roles! I have a Ukranian co-worker and this morning I started chatting with her about how shocked I was on Heath Ledger's passing and being the big mouth that I am, I didn't stop talking like for half an hour non-stop only to find out in the end that she doesn't know who I was talking about! What the F!!! Well, it only proved one thing - Heath chose his roles really well. From cutesy 10 Things I Hate about you to Casanova, from The Patriot to Brokeback Mountain and this summer see Heath as the young Joker in the new Batman Film-The Dark Night!


4. He knew how to keep his cute MOUTH shut! Entertainment hosts and anchors had difficulty asking Heath about his Personal Life. I remember seeing him got pissed with an E reporter in 2006 Oscar's Red Carpet event when the reporter tried to ask a personal question to my EX BF. We're like bestfriends you know and it was so nice of him not to talk about our relationship that year... thunders, more thunders and a long nose when I wake up - Pinocchio! hahahaha


5. Lastly, he gave the world a better view about HOMOSEXUALITY with his excellent performance in Brokeback Mountain. Homos are everywhere even in the mountains of Wyoming you all. There's no STOPPING US!!! bwahahaha... And for those closet queenies, it's okay to be gay and different. Come out! Come out! IT"S OKAY!!!


I feel better now folks...


I know that my EX BF (Oh my Lord, I think i was just hit by an asteroid in the head) is happier than ever where ever he is right now... I just have one wish, don't visit me Heath... I can see dead people...


I lock you in my heart Heath only if you grant my wish above... hahahaha


Goodnite folks!!!!


Hugs,


Morrise

8 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

"being the big mouth that I am, I didn't stop talking like for half an hour non-stop only to find out in the end that she doesn't know who I was talking about! What the F!!!"

Couldn't stop talking about heath? Oh yeah, tell me about it!!
Nah, actually thanks to you at least now I know everything about him...
See you soon - looking forward to many more Tuesdays with Morrise. Always a pleasure! ;-)
Hugs & Kisses

xx said...

Hmmm, I wonder who you might be... P??? hahahaha

You can only expect good things from Tuesdays with Morrise... boom!

H&K

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by... Nice blog btw, miss those Lb days - Neil

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by... Nice blog btw, miss those Lb days - Neil

xx said...

thanks neil for droppin by...

more nice blogs to come!

Anonymous said...

i always like 10 Things... and in my head i always thought "thats the kind of boyfriend i want". :)

You are so true for no 2! quite frankly, between brad pitt and heath, ill take heath anytime.

you must see heath in knight's tale!! (if you havent)

p.s. let's be fair to keanu, there was lakehouse - where at least he tried. :)

Anonymous said...

hey dear, my heart broke too!!! errrmmm, thanks for saying good things about heath ledger! i swear, he looks like my brother, so that's where i get all my mixed emotions of his death... i feel like i lost my brother's twin (my brother's twin who is not in any way, related with me haha)

xx said...

vannaliciouz,

i need to meet your brotha!

you know, connections... and since i come from the city of brotherly love!!!! hahahaha

M