Monday, February 11, 2008

Facts about YOU plus sexy is back!

I'm back FOLKS! hahahaha I bet you missed me... Oh well, gotta take care of some stuff but I'm back with a vengeance! Bwahahaha

Last week, I have learnt some invaluable lessons about "myself"(read!) and being the selfless person that I am (NO violent reactions allowed), I am sharing it with you so that you can educate the morons of the poor universe.

1. Scientists say the higher I.Q. the more you dream.
OMG, I dreamt yesterday, a couple of days ago, last week, last month! Charos! Question: Are WET DREAMS counted? hahahaha

2. The largest cell in human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm!
Boo! Double standard! hahahaha Oh well, good thing I have both!

3. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razorblades.
This is a very good news, I just swallowed a couple! But when I was a kid, I saw a magic trick where they swallow razorblades and I thought it's going to slice open their intestines. NOW i know why it doesn't - because of the acid...ahahahahahaha

4. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
I challenge this fact! Howcome there are morons out there like my college classmates who kept on copying my exam answers??? Aber aber???

5. Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
Good! I also happen to know something that keeps on growing most specially when touched or licked! hahahahahaha

6. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can't repair itself
Really? You mean to say when I try to cut off my, you know, my, you know, my PeePee, it will grow back? hahahaha

7. Dogs and Humans are the only animals with prostates.
Is this where they got the term "dog-style"??? hahahaha

8. The tongue is the only muscle attached at one end.
Tongue? Hmm... this is a powerful muscle...you know what i'm talking about...*wink* And they attach the other end of the tongue somewhere else...hahahahaha

9. Your brain uses 40% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream.
Now I know why people who don't use their brains FARTS a lot. Because the Oxygen is converted to Carbon Dioxide since it's not being used up. hahaha

10. There is about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
OMG, I should refrain from my foot fetish.. hahahaha

11. About one third of the human race has 20-20 vision.
And I am NOT one of them! Crap!

12. Living brain cells are bright pink.
Not true! Mine is green!

Tell me something I don't know...

Hugs,
Morrise

1 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God... Back with a vengeance indeed!
I'm sure you'd have lots of comments to make on these, but they're almost too easy...
-Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
-There are no two tongue prints that are alike.
-The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.
-The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body.