Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 Most Romantic Movie Lines - Valentine's Day TWM Special


Love is in the air... Love is in the air...Love is in the air... OK! Fine! Enough already!


Ooopppsss, before I forget. HELLO Folks! It's Tuesdays with Morrise once again! And in recognition of St. Valentine's Day this 14th I am giving you what you want! That is - unforgettable Romantic Movie Lines!

Not everyone is good with words, so let's offer them a hand job I meant helping hand! How about telling these very words to your gf/bf/fb/whatever you call them.
Ready??? This is exciting!!!

1. “I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where” – Patch Adams
Awww... This is so sweet... Sometimes being dumb is sweet... Like not knowing anything... ahahahahaha

2. "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." - City of Angels
However, the ending of the movie kinda sucks! I dunno maybe it's just me.

3. "I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you" - Dirty Dancing
Holy cow! I should dance more!

4. "You make me want to be a better man" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets
Awwww... If only all men would be like this... Hello??? Wake up Morrise! You're dreaming! This will never happen!

5. "You had me at hello" - Renee Zellweger, Jerry Maguire
My response: "I didn't say hello, I said HI moron!" hahahaha

6. "The fame thing is only temporary,and don't forget i'm just a girl standing in front of a boy,asking him to love her." - Julia Roberts, Notting Hill
Who doesn't know this? I have my version: ".... I'm just a boy standing in front of a boy, asking him to love him." Charing!

7. "You... complete me."--Jerry Maguire
I say try: "Usted me completo..." Spanish sounds better...hahahaha

8. "Look, I guarantee there will be tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us is going to want out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know in my heart you are the one for me." - Runaway Bride
I so love this... Very realistic!

9. "May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces." A Knight's Tale
This is a winner! Good pick up line too boys!!!

10. "I wish I knew how to quit you" - Brokeback Mountain
In memory of my late EX BF Heath....

Here's your all time favorite: "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet and so are YOU!"

I am very confident that you guys will be all geared up for the hearts day with the right lines to tell your bf/gf/fb/whatever you call them!

Hugs,

Morrise

5 comments, CLICK TO POST COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I love number 10! That's like my standard lines already! HAHAHA! I use it all the time at work and I don't even mean love at all! HAHAHA

xx said...

Me too! I wish I knew how to quit work! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ah lab the hand job dahling lol!!!

Oh my... fave ko yan City of Angels as in may I cry ako sa ending..hayufff ang scriptwriter I wanna kill him grrrr...

Aw..dirty dancing..I have a story to tell about that movie.

xx said...

manilenya:

come on... spill the beans on dirty dancing story!!!! want to hear it!!!!

me? dirty lang no dancing... haahahahaha

Anonymous said...

“I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where” - this is actually from pablo neruda's sonet XVII. you should read the entire sonet, especially in Spanish.
"Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde..."